Sudhir Agarwal is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Everise as well as sits on the Board of Directors, where he brings more than two decades of corporate leadership and management experience to the company. His areas of expertise include operations, migrations, client management, business development and corporate mergers. With a vision to create a USD$500 million-dollar Customer Experience Transformation Company to disrupt the BPO Industry, Sudhir is responsible for leading and expanding the global business strategy and operations.
“When disruption is the norm, the businesses who put their customers first, are the ones who rise above it. At the outset, we’ve been focused on bringing together the best people and technology to build an augmented workforce that is able to offer our visionary clients the transformative services they need to continue growing.”
His earlier work was spent with Aegis, one of the largest BPO companies in India. As one of its founding members, Sudhir assumed several leadership positions throughout the years. He started as its Vice President, responsible for creating essential systems and structures that would later grow Aegis from a core six-member management team to over 2,500 in a year, to later becoming Chief Executive Officer for the Far East and President of Global Strategy. His exposure and deep understanding of corporate mergers and acquisitions were instrumental in allowing Aegis to grow multiple operations across South Africa, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
As a thought leader and impactful orator in the industry, he has been invited to speak at various prestigious forums across the world, including the Wharton India Economic Forum at Philadelphia, the Aspect BPO CXO Xchange roundtable held in Hong Kong, and the Silicon India Leadership Summit in New Delhi, CX Asia Summit, Female Entrepreneurs week and many more.
Coming from a family of entrepreneurs, Sudhir earned his bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Delhi University and his Master of Business Administration in Strategy and International Business from Manchester Business School, UK. Outside of work, he enjoys golfing and skiing as well as practicing the discipline of martial arts to help him retain clarity in his personal and professional life.
- How Everise is shifting the paradigm in the CX/BPO space
- A Global Experience Company Transforming The Outsourcing Industry: Everise
- Taking CX to the Next Level
- Elevating Female Entrepreneurs | From The CEO
- Everise Wins 2 Major Awards at the SBR Management Excellence Awards
- Everise CEO Explains the Role of AI in BPO Industry
- Everise on Its Way to Becoming a Half a Billion Dollar Experience Company by 2022
- Singapore’s Expansion Woes and Triumph
- Everise Seek to Transform Malaysian BPO Industry Through AI
- Sudhir Agarwal Puts Malaysia at the Center of the Everise Asia Strategy