Social & Corporate
ESG at Everise
ESG at Everise aligns with our company values of sustainability and responsible business practices. By integrating ESG into our operations, we seek to enhance our corporate reputation, mitigate risk, and create long-term value for all our stakeholders. Our ESG Governance Team is driven and endorsed by senior leadership.
Our ESG strategy is geared towards fulfilling four outcomes, each of which contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
|Mitigating the impact of our operations on the environment|
|Upholding strong governance practices|
|Ensuring the well-being and safety of our employees|
|Being good corporate citizen|
Mitigating the impact of our operations on the environment
At Everise, we constantly strive to minimize the impact of our operations on the environment. This means proactively driving environmental sustainability initiatives, as well as measuring and being conscious about our emissions and waste production, energy and water consumption, and plastics usage.
- Responsible consumption and segregation of waste across sites.
- Zero use of non-essential plastic across sites.
- Clean water and sanitation across all our operations.
- Sourcing affordable and clean energy.
- Committing to climate action goals.
Ensuring the well-being and safety of our employees
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) sits at the heart of our people-focused culture. As a preferred employer with industry-leading Glassdoor ratings, we have consciously strived for a highly inclusive and diverse workforce as well as a workplace and culture based on respect for human rights. We take a zero-tolerance approach to workplace abuse and harassment. We generate meaningful education, employment and development opportunities that prioritize our employees' well-being.
- Providing meaningful and gainful employment in a best-in-class work environment, comprised of 64 nationalities speaking 32 languages.
- Actively reducing inequalities in the workforce.
- Ensuring gender equality across all levels.
- Providing quality education and training, one example of which is our College of Insurance with over 1,000 graduates to date.
Women in the workforce
Women are in leadership
Women on the board
Upholding strong governance practices
Robust governance according to our employee and corporate code of conduct is strictly adhered to at Everise. We maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity in all that we do, and endeavor to be trusted industry partners. All stakeholder relationships are maintained with transparency and active engagement.
- Providing gainful employment based on a robust governance structure.
- Training and partnerships with vendors to ensure our partner network is committed and aligned with our goals.
Being good corporate citizens
As a good corporate citizen, Everise takes into account the well-being and interests of the community and society at large in our business decisions. The company is committed to driving initiatives that encourage the betterment of society and communities at large.
- Reducing inequalities through robust CSR programs that effect positive change in local communities.
- Creating good jobs as a top-class employer and contributing to a zero-poverty world.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at Everise
CSR has been part of Everise’s DNA from day one. Every year, we conduct various programs to give back to the communities that support us. In 2022, we conducted 24 CSR programs.
Contributing community service to perform acts of service and volunteerism
Fundraising for various causes, including toy donation for needy children
Tree planting in local communities
Volunteerism to support underserved communities
Recycling and litter-picking initiatives
ESG in the Future
ESG is a constantly evolving journey. At Everise, we are committed to executing on our ESG strategy and contributing to global goals. We have set key targets for ESG, which will enable us to drive positive change and meet the expectations of our clients, while building a more resilient and responsible business and paving the way for a sustainable future.